You probably have noticed that there are several companies competing for a single product. For instance, in athletic shoes alone, you will find more than ten competitors. Same thing with the airline industry. How will you distinguish one competitor from another competitor? That is where branding comes into action. In fact, this is one of the important yet unappreciated aspects of online marketing.
Before you will be able to understand the goal of branding on Internet marketing, let us first discuss the traditional definition of branding for businesses. It is an advertising method that is used to identify the products or services of a seller or a group of sellers and differentiate it from those of other sellers offering the same products or services. Establishing a brand of your own products or services will help you achieve the following:
In other words, the goal of branding is to give your products or services its own identity apart from other sellers offering the same products or services. It’s to tell YOUR story and why they should purchase your product or services over your competitors. Branding tells your story, builds your reputation and establishes your credibility.
1. The brand of your products or services will rest with the hearts and minds of your clients and potential customers. This will influence the way they use or purchase your products or services. They may even tell their friends, resulting in an increase of customers or clients.
2. It’s your story. Who you are and what people will remember about you. For instance, if you branded your pet products as “Pet Lovers,” and share examples or stories about people loving their pets consistently in every message in every channel, your customers will come to recognize your brand. You’ll achieve success and your products will certainly have an edge over unbranded products.
As previously mentioned, branding is one of the most important yet the most unappreciated aspects of Internet marketing, particularly in terms of web advertising. Since most advertising programs are focused on click-through rates (since it is the basis of earning through online-based affiliate programs), Internet marketers often neglect the importance of branding in terms of Internet marketing. This is relatively unfortunate since the success of Internet marketing is also dependent on brand awareness. In other words, branding is essential in promoting a product or service online and offline.
We’ll ensure to make that permanent impact on your brand with our content marketing strategy. We’ll take your ideas, our strategies and make your dream a reality. Through content marketing strategies, we help our clients connect with their target audiences and increase their clients or customers. Yes, we will guarantee you that our work will supersede anything you’ve ever witnessed. That’s why you’re here reading this today, looking for the “answer” to your content marketing dilemma!
Keep in mind that your goal here is to sell your products and services so that your company can grow, not shut down. Brand your product or service and help make growth possible. Here are some of the strategies that you can use:
1. You may think of a brand name that will suit the products or services of your own business or your clients. Be creative and catchy. Conduct focus groups or surveys to gather potential customers’ opinions. You may include interesting words that will produce the needed “twist” to the name of the product or service.
2. Since a brand is an intellectual property, you need to check with the Patent and Trademark Office (PTO). The brand name you have chosen could be already taken by someone else. Once you select a brand name that’s still available, you will be able to apply for the registered patent of that brand name.
3. Once the patent has been approved, you need to create an image that goes with that brand and the product or service you’re selling. Then use that image and brand identity to consistently promote it through various channels so that it will gain popularity among potential clients.
Branding must not be taken for granted. It is one of the key factors that will help you achieve success in Internet Marketing.
Our team here at WinnComm, LLC Brand Strategists combines business, marketing, communications, and design thinking to develop meaningful, differentiated, and authentic brands for companies big and small, start-ups or stalwarts. We don't just come up with what’s cool; we craft the message your customers want to hear and one that you can deliver on. We’ve seen firsthand how the power of a brand can elevate a company from a commodity to a valued partner; how it can rescue a business from the trenches of an impossible-to-win price war, and how it can motivate employees and customers alike to become full-fledged fans. We develop the tools and show you how to use them. The rest is up to you.
© Copyright 2014 - 2018 | Powered by WinnComm, LLC | All Rights Reserved.